Monday, August 1, 2011

Finals

This week I have to finish a twenty-five page paper.  I have procrastinated far too much, and have to write fourteen pages in the next two days!  I also have four final assignments, and two final tests.  This week is going to be hectic, but I'm ready for the break, and the light at the end of the tunnel is keeping me motivated!

Friday and Saturday are going to be great (not just because Saturday is my last final), but because Grand Master Flavio Behring is in town for a seminar at Absolute MMA.  I always learn so much when he is here, and I'm really looking forward to seeing some people be promoted to higher belts.

Also, we're spending Sunday at Hogle Zoo with one of my favorite boys on the planet, Jamrock!  Cam and Tse are letting us take the big guy out for his birthday date.  I am loving the new tradition of taking kids out for solo dates on their birthdays.

What does Jam want to see, you ask?  Snakes!  Sunday should be full of laughs, and it will be a good test for my phobia.  I can't show fear in front of the little one, so maybe I will actually walk into the reptile house and look around?

No comments: