Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Back!

Well, well, well...it has been a really long time since I documented the things that are going on in life, but I'm going to share a few bits and try (again) to become more regular!


We moved. We now live in Murray in a two bedroom apartment with 1.5 bathrooms! We are loving the new place and all of the space:

This is a random picture of our leasing office online.
I graduated from the University of Utah. It's official, I'm an alumni with a Bachelor of Science in gender studies and political science:
Marcie and Hailey, two of my favorite feminist friends and fellow graduates.

My vantage point during the ceremony.
My little brother graduated from high school. I am so proud that Braeden walked with his class:



We adopted the sweetest little scoundrel of a dog! Eddie McDragon is the newest addition to our family. He is a Jack Russel Terrier/Chihuahua mix with a wicked underbite and a big personality:


Life has been good to us recently, with a lot of positive changes!

1 comment:

MeganDan said...

Yay! Welcome back. Love reading your updates and hear about life ;)