Monday, July 11, 2011

Where's Waldo?

I have been missing in action for the past few weeks, and that is because I have been busy working out, watching movies, and just engaging in some general summer frolicking. 

As of late Ben and I have been eating more snow cones and tacos  than we should, but it has been worth every bite.  We have also been eating too much frozen yogurt, especially Frogurt.  Mmmmmm.  There have been quite a few parties lately, and not enough homework!  Eeeeek, but meh.  I have a touch of senioritis, and I don't want to do a damn thing that is related to the world of academia, and that has included blogging (writing is academic, okay?!).

Normally I would try to give some really nice reviews and recommendations to my friends, and I would attempt to color those recommendations with vivid images, but that's not going to happen today.  Here are my recommendations:

  • Eat at Finn's Cafe for some great Scandinavian Food.  We tried their breakfast, and it was great.  The location is cute, but our server sucked (our friends assured us that it was an extremely rare occurrence).

  • See Transformers 3.  It is a Transformers movie, if you didn't like the first two you won't like the third.  Shia Labeouf holding a gun, rocking  plaid, and looking sexy make it worth it, oh, and they spend some time in D.C. Nuff said.

  • Check out our dear friends, Nat and Alek on A Yummy Life Photography's blog.  Their engagement photos will make you feel warm inside, guaranteed.  I can't wait for those two to get married.  After our breakfast at Finn's I watched Alek open her car door, and I can't tell you how touched I was by this, they are completely in love and it is a joy to see.  

1 comment:

Natalie said...

AWWWWW!!! Sniff!!! Thank you! We love you guys and can't wait to share the big day with all of our friends!! XOXO